
This is my first public declaration of my intent to dedicate myself to Wicca and its philosophy. I've been practising on and off (mostly off) for about 10 years as a solitary. Now I feel that I am ready. I have chosen the Full Moon in November (the 10th) as my Seeker Ceremony hoping that my magickal path is blessed with good fortune and is full of love and lots of silly laughter along the way. I see the destruction of Gaia and want to be part of the solution and not cause her any more harm. During these next few months I will be preparing to incorporate the following philosophy into my being. I plan to live each day as if it were my last (one day that will be true!). After years of putting others before my own needs it's time to embrace who I am and love everything that is special and unique about me. There is a reason I am here and it is my wish to start my personal journey and learn my life's lessons. Most important of all, it's time to enjoy life and not be so serious all the time (hence the heavy emphasis on silly laughter :)
The following goals are what I hope to put into practise (aka the 13 Goals of a Witch):
- Know myself
- Know my craft
- Learn
- Apply knowledge with wisdom
- Achieve balance
- Keep my words in good order
- Keep my thoughts in good order
- Celebrate life
- Attune with the cycles of Gaia
- Breathe and eat correctly
- Exercise the body
- Meditate
- Honour the Goddess and God
Blessed Be!
No comments:
Post a Comment