19 September 2011

Back to School

Well summer has come and gone for me, especially after making a trip down into the southern hemisphere to visit family and friends and endure winter for the second time this year. Now it is time to get my pens and other stationary items out and go back to school.

I love September because the days aren't as hot, the mornings are crisp and the evenings fresh and it has an air of new beginnings to it. I am a teacher and I love getting my new classes and spending the first week decorating my noticeboards and setting up the class the way I want. I love my job and I guess it is this energy that stops me from experiencing post-holiday blues. I'm glad I have chosen a job that is never repetitive and where I'm always learning, always moving forward along my chosen career path. This year I have decided to use a very famous quote from a small wisen creature who once said: "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Happy Back to School to everyone!

No comments: